If you're having a problem that the Help documentation does not resolve, we are eager to help.
Of course, we would rather answer questions about how to use FlexPDE than
about how to do the mathematical formulation of your problem. FlexPDE is
applicable to a wide range of problems, and we cannot be experts in all of them.
If you have what appears to be a malfunction of FlexPDE, or if it is doing something you don't understand or seems wrong, there are two sources of help:
1) Go to the FlexPDE User's Forum
and review the posted user comments. Perhaps your question
has been discussed before. If not, enter your question as a new thread
(use the button at the end of the topic list).
2) If you don't want to post your question in public, send us an Email describing the problem.
- Attach a descriptor file that demonstrates the difficulty, and explain clearly what you think is wrong.
- The more concise you can make your question, the more promptly we will be able to answer.
- Tell us what version of FlexPDE you are using ; your problem may have been solved in a later release.
- Send your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer as soon as we can, usually within a day or two.
Sorry, telephone support is not currently available.